Sonntag, 16. August 2009

Masturbation

Super Artikel aus Tim Chester's Blog zum Thema Masturbation, für alle die dieses Thema immerwieder mit Jugendlichen bearbeiten ... Was meint ihr?


Masturbation: "

Well, I’ve sent off to my editor at IVP an early draft of my manuscript on pomography – 70,000 words (too many). It’s a been a bit of push trying to finish it off before we go away on holiday.


Here’s a section on masturbation. I’ve posted it as a pdf to avoid the problems I get with my blog provider screening inappropriate words. I’d be very interested to hear what you think.


I’m away now for two weeks. I’ve scheduled some posts for the coming days, but I’ll not be monitoring comments for the next two weeks. So enjoy discussing mastu rbation while I’m away! I look forward to reading what you all think when I get back.


"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen